The aim of the Tukums Region State and Local Government Joint Customer Service Center (VPVKAC) is to provide information and advise individuals and entrepreneurs on the services provided by the local government, the procedure for receiving them, the procedure and necessary documents, as well as to provide consultations on public services and e-services.
Tukums region State and local government unified customer service center:
- provides general information and consultations on issues within the competence of Tukums municipality;
- provide information regarding the services of Tukums County Council, the procedure for receipt thereof and the necessary documents;
- draw up oral submissions in writing;
- accepts and registers documents submitted in person and addressed to Tukums County Council, structural units, officials, deputies, institutions;
- provide information regarding the time and place of admission of local government administration specialists, officials and deputies of Tukums region;
- issue written answers (decisions, certificates, etc.) to the submitted submissions;
- provides information regarding the execution of the necessary documents for submission to the Tukums County Council.
- Monday 8.00 - 18.00
- Tuesday 8.00 - 17.00
- Wednesday 8.00 - 17.00
- Thursday 8.00 - 17.00
- Friday 8.00 - 16.00
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed